Pearly Gates

 

This was a variant that i had read about online. 

I googled top strongest psychedelics.  Pearly gates was listed no. 3.  Right in the middle,   so i ordered.

I truly truly love how pretty and white they are.  They also grow totally different from the tall lanky shrooms.  They seem to be short & stumpy.

I have been disappointed in a few of my grow tubs w these however.   Via agar, into grain, they have thus far been clean,   once ive gotten them into substrate ive had 2 tubs end up w trich.  Grrrr.  Something im trying to figure out, and i will.

Ive only made chocolates w these.   I like making chocolates coz the choc seems to preserve the potency better than powdered in capsules.  I did enjoy my experience w pearly gates.   

Though ive read, & heard folks say that more than one variant be more potent than another,  its just as, if not more, important to have a good setting.

I believe this from past experiences w LSD.  Not interested in telling those tales tonite,   perhaps someday i will....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experiences...

Mycelium

Not so much