AMAZON amazing day
Twas the last day to house sit for a family.
They have a pool that i waa able to use so i ingested about 1.5 grams of AMAZON and chilled out in the pool. Wearing sunglasses, & a straw hat i sat in the water up to my chin so as to not burn.
Being in water while tripping is absolutely amazing. Perhaps coz we spent 9 months in water, it just seems so soothing, relaxing....
I watched the clouds for a long while. I watched the universe breathing in & out while the clouds slowly danced, changing forms, & shapes.
Then i watched the trees, it was like i could see the world in 4 dimensions. The tips of the trees were gently moving like fingers searching for the CO2 to help them breathe. I felt so much love for all the trees that give me breath.
When i looked back at the sky i saw an invisible honeycomb connecting me/us to everything. The trees, clouds, sky, water....we are all connected.
After a few hours it was sooo difficult to pull myself out of the water. It was such a comforting place to be, but i was ready to be home again.
Driving, i took it slowly, the colors of cars & signs were so intense. I love colors!!
I cant wait to drive out to see the milkyway soon
Comments
Post a Comment