Wow!

 An awful  lot haa been happening in my world lately.   Death of my best friend of 30 yrs.   Another friend in a coma after a stroke. Learning that someone i know as an aquainrance has turned out to be a child molestor.

Wow!

   Not gonna add more about any of those, but suffice it to say the past 2 weeka have been heavy.

I plan to start writing about my "lab" results, not today though.

A few nites ago i made chocolates w the

 WHITE RABBIT Strain.  .4mg each

This morning i ate 2 of them  

I went for a swim.   Typically i swim laps, but today

I just kinda hung out in the water.  

The sun created shadows on the water that made the most beautiful concentric rings and shapes. They were so peaceful & beautiful.  

There were sone tiny tufts of grass  growing out of the cracks around the pool.   I truly admired their resilience .   

Then there was this pool cleaner.  It had the shape , kind of, of a stringray.  It even had some kind of tail thing that kept swishing around.   We became friends.  Lol.

I sat in the water,  in the sunshine, absorbing the universe in peace & solitude.   I think ill go back tmrw.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experiences...

Mycelium

Not so much