White rabbit choc.

 I LOVE this strain.  I will write more about growing them at a ltr date.

I did teach myself how to make magic chocolate pieces.   Recently i made some using white rabbit shrooms that i had powdered in a grinder.  These are .4 mg each piece.

Last week i ate 2 of them in the morning. This morn i only ate 1 w lots to do today.   At one point, out in the yard, i got bit by a wasp...those evil little creatures....ive already been bitten but this time, on mushrooms, the bite was sooo freaking intense.

Ouch!!!!!

After the pain subsided i tried to paint.  30 min in i began getting intense yawns, & knew i needed a nap. Right then.

All i needed was 20 min then i was wide awake.  Had more energy tban ive had in a while.   Cleaned the kitchen up,  attempted my 1st batch of homemade hotsauce.  Made chia seed pudding.  Started dehydrating a new strain...

Variant B+

Got soo much done today and had lotsa energy to do it.  I LOVE microdosing and really love white rabbits 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experiences...

Mycelium

Not so much