My 1st dose
I had not taken psychedelics in many many yrs. My X and i took them a few times together, but he was always pushing the boundaries & i was always the one making sure he stayed alive. Once i remember sitting at a lake watching the sunset...he says he started following the sun trail over the water . All i remember is that he stopped breathing & i had to pound his back to get him to breathe again. Anytime after that, in his retelling of the story, he would tell people that i literally saved his life that day. I honestly never thought about it like that, i just wanted him to breathe. Lol. I guess those were my 1st "tripsitting" experiences when i was with him.
I wasnt sure how i was going to feel taking my 1st microdose.
Everything i had read was that many therapists & psycologists have begun using psychedelics to help folks afflicted w anxiety, depression, bi-polar, etc. I am not afflicted w any of those. Yes, i get hurt, sad/depressed, anxious, from time to time, but it rarely lasts for more than a few days. I do have stories, ie, when i was dealing w my tumor but i just dont want to be so self absorbed that "woe is me" becomes my reality, so, i move forward. Its a good way for me, myself, to live. I stay relatively happy most of the time. I cant say if that is a good way for anyone else or not. But, i digress.
My 1st microdose i felt pretty queasy. I never threw up just a slight queasiness which passed pretty quickly. I noticed, though, that i was even happier than i typically am. I did get the yawny, stretchy thing that i used to feel after taking a hit of xtasy that everyone was taking in the 90s. and after a few hours i just wanted to take a little nap. So i did. 😊 when i woke up i was still happy.
There are various protocols for microdosing. As i understand. You can choose how often you take a dose, but you MUST take breaks to allow your body & mind to reset. Over the past few months i have figured out what works for me w my busy schedule. Ive also noticed, for me, that i have tended to not be as hungry most days.even days when not dosing.
A few other things ive noticed i seem to not be able to watch t.v. much anymore. Not that i spent much time watching anyway. Even though i understand that its make believe it is even more fake to me. And peoples bullshit drama. Omg! The mushrooms have opened my mind to see that so many of us, myself included, are so self absorbed that we get caught up in whatever is going on in our heads creating all kinds of nonsense that we then believe which ends up in drama of some kind. Just thinking about it now causes my head to hurt.
That could actually be allergies though. 😅🤣
I DO love to laugh, im laughing more. Im a crazy busy woman, but im taking more little breaks thruout the day for little naps, or just petting the dogs, or daydreaming. This all could be age related? So yes, it could all be coincidental that these things are happening at the same time?
🤷♀️
Ive not taken a dose in 4 days & i still feel that im happier, have more energy (oh yeah, another side effect ive noticed) than i did prior to shrooms.
Tmrw ill write about my deep trip.
😊
Comments
Post a Comment