Candy

 I wanted to try making some candy.  I used to make "special" brownies w weed, but i get so annoyed having to clean it.

As relayed in the previous post,  i had my scale settings way off.  So, i started melting the choc,  tried recalibrating the scale,  couldnt figure out what i was doing, so i just said "fuck it" & just dumped in a LOT of powdered magic.  😁

Thats pretty much how i cook anyway.

Lol

The next morning after fasting all nite,  made some tea,  took dogs to the park, got ready for the day,  ate a piece of choc.   Started driving. About 10 min in i was sooooo happy,  singing in the car where the radio seemed to play so many of my fav songs.   I noticed the trees as i was driving were dancing along w the music.   This observance made me even happier than i already was, & i didnt think that was possible.

As i pulled into a neighborhood i heard the flowers singing.

THE FLOWERS WERE SINGING!  

it was just magical!!!


That was only 4 days ago and i dont think ive come down from that.   I feel more connected to nature than ever before.    Its so beautiful to be part of life.    


I would type more but im fading.   At least ive gotten this  blog started & caught up.   Ill start posting more in real time after this. 

Though i did order some candy molds so i plan on making more soon.  🌈

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My experiences...

Mycelium

Not so much