A bit deeper
Im gonna try to recall my deep trip the best i can.
I have to preface this w a blonde moment, or, actually more than a moment.
Ive been measuring my powder to put into capsules. It seems, however, due to my blonde brain, i had my scale set entirely wrong.
When i saw GN i thought, because those letters are soo freaking tiny, that it said GM which i thought meant "gram".
Turns out G = gram, while
GN = granules. Granules is how gunpowder is weighed and the setting is a bit higher than for grams. Ooops! My blonde brain isnt even going to attempt that conversion.
Soooo, i cleared an entire sunday. Took the doggos to the dog park, came home to shower, got comfy, heated up a cup of water (as if for tea) added what i thought was 1.5 grams, but who the hell knows? 🤣
Ive been told to ask questions as one goes deeper so i had been thinking of a few questions for a few days prior. 1) i wanted to meet my inner being. Quite honestly, i dont remember what else i asked. I just wanted a peaceful experience.
And it was!
At this point, its been well over a month since this experience so i dont remember everything. I rescued a husky pup last fall. We had the hardest time learning about each other, for several months. I cant remember the last time i had been so frustrated til she came into my life. during this experience i kept seeing her, my inner being told me that she is my spirit dog. I have 2 other dogs, toby is actually my little protector, and at one point during this trip i was laying on my bed w my eyes closed, toby was beside me, i never moved except to open my eyes for a few seconds. He is so dialed into me that he lifted his head to check on me. All i did was open my eyes.
When i first layed down, Luna was not even in my thoughts so to continuously be "told" that she is my spirit dog was interesting. Especially since shes only been around for about 7 months vs 8 yrs like toby.
I remember seeing beautiful colors enveloping me. Being an artist that felt so comfortable, & peaceful.
After about 3 hours i made another cup w the same amount, but the 2nd time in the same day didnt really effect me as the first trip.
I wish i could remember more. Or that i had known about blogging previously to write sooner after the experience.
C'est la vie!
I intend to set aside another day very soon. Actually looking forward to it. I plan on taking a bit more.
I dont really think i want to share the experience or even have a "tripsitter". I have my doggos. They watch over me.
Comments
Post a Comment