1st post
Ive been microdosing now for a few months. I never in a million yrs would have thought this would be part of my life.
I spent yrs watching various drugs destroy my marriage as my husband became more & more addicted to this drug or that. In my mind i thought of hallucinogenics as just another drug.
Over the past 10 yrs or so, however, ive spent hundreds of hours learning meditation, qi gong, accupressure, traditional chinese medicine, how to use teas & herbs for healing, all in an effort to learn to not only improve my own life , but also help several of my clients.
I think studying the healing properties of various herbs that brought me here.
So, here i am. Its been a bit of a journey getting here. Not in a bad way. I wanted to understand more about psychedlics, via reading, watching vids, talking w friends. Basically being the nerd that i often am.
There is still sooooo much for me to learn, both in the growth of and partaking of, but once i wrapped my mind around how benefical and magical psychedelics are i began the microdosing journey.
To be continued.....
Comments
Post a Comment